We're Now On Instagram!

Instagram

Thursday

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT: Wall Words

What are wall words and why is it so popular to use as interior wall decals/wall stickers?

Wall words or vinyl letterings are simply letters made of vinyl materials, digitally cut, and applied to our walls or any other flat surfaces.  For the older generation, we might be familiar with graphic transfers or stencils that we use on paper.  This is very similar, except that these days, we use larger ones and we apply them on our walls.

Wall words have been used widely for many years already, mostly used in more formal environments like an office or even used as advertising outdoors.  But these days, we see a lot of use in our own homes.

The most popular use for these would be for displaying popular sayings, favorite quotations, or even bible verses which remind, inspire, and motivate us in our lives.  

It is also used to personalize our space, by putting the names of our kids in their rooms, or our family names in the living area.

Or recently, people actually put in their own messages, or even lyrics to a favorite song, or even just a secret code that only they know.

It all started in the bedrooms, then people became creative and even use these in their showers/bathrooms and kitchen for example.  And from walls, we moved to sticking them in our boring furnitures.

The possibilities are endless with wall words.  Moreover, you can combine them with some other creative graphics and create a homey environment.

Personally, I have this saying "Everyday holds a possibility of a Miracle" on my wall in my home office, surrounded by some peel and stick tree branches.  When I'm tired or when I'm waiting for my slow computer to move, I usually sit back on my chair to rest a bit, and as I gaze up from my desk, this is what I see on my wall.  Never fails to revive me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment